Vintage Charlotte Winter Market will take place at The Fillmore, 820 Hamilton Street, on Sunday, November 21st, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., with early bird entry starting at 10 a.m.
Early bird entry is $7 and regular entry is $2.
We’ve put together a huge list of holiday markets in the Charlotte area! Shop for unique gifts…or for yourself!
Shop and browse from 60+ of the region’s best vintage and handmade vendors.
HEX Coffee will be on hand, and food trucks Bleu Barn Bistro and OooWee BBQ will be outside too.
This is not a stroller-friendly event, due to capacity limits.
Please note the COVID safety requirements, from The Fillmore:
Attendees must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event or full COVID-19 vaccination (at least two weeks after final dose.)
Proof must be a printed copy of a negative test result or vaccination, or the original vaccination card.
Masks are required.
Children are 12 and under are permitted when accompanied by a guardian with proof of negative test and/or proof of vaccination.
You might also be interested in:
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Discounts on concert tickets, kids’ activities, restaurants, more
- Most spectacular Christmas light displays
- Day by day list of holiday events
- Christmas tree farms and lots
- Live nativities in the Charlotte area
- Pictures with Santa
- Hanukkah celebrations in Charlotte
- Charlotte area holiday markets
More upcoming holiday markets
Check out a huge list of upcoming holiday markets in the Charlotte area, or look at a few of them here: