Camp North End, 1824 Statesville Avenue, and VTGCLT are continuing a holiday tradition that started last year, Mistletoe Market, on Saturday, December 7th, 2019, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
It’s free to attend.
It will feature gifts, food and drink, live music and more.
- Market Street curated by Vintage Charlotte, featuring 30+ of the best regional vintage and handmade vendors
- Strudelteig Food Truck
- TIN Kitchen
- Leah & Louise pop-up
- Wentworth & Fenn gourmet bakery
- Milk Glass Pie
- Noda Company Canteen at Camp North End serving warm mulled spiced wine
- HEX Coffee
- Birch Fine Tea
- Free Range Brewing serving cold local beer in the German-inspired beer haus
- Old North Shrub (* free, limited edition enamel mugs available for the first 500 people! *)
- Reindog Parade 2019 kicks off the festivities at 5 PM (read: puppies in sweaters!!)
- Crawl between Camp North End tenant spaces: HEX Coffee, Wily, Blkmrktclt, dupp&swat, Birch Fine Tea, Prism Supply, Rooted Rethinkery
- Live music on the mainstage and in tenant spaces throughout the evening (see below)
- Enjoy Studio Cultivate’s transformation of the Raceway into a magical winter wonderland (plus a few igloo-related surprises over in CAMP NORTH POLE)
- Quentin Talley & the Soul Providers
- The Goodnight Brothers Band
- The Remarks
- Chelsea Locklear