Anne Springs Close Greenway is a 2,100 acre nature Preserve in Fort Mill, South Carolina. It provides space for hiking, biking, horseback riding (BYOB horse), picnics, kayaking and more.
Entrance typically is $5 for non-members, although it can be more for events.
There are several entrances to Anne Springs Close Greenway:
- Dairy Barn Entrance: 288 Dairy Barn Lane, Fort Mill, SC
- Lake Haigler Entrance: 2573 Lake Haigler Drive, Fort Mill, SC
- Adventure Road Entrance, 104 Adventure Road, Fort Mill, SC
- The Horse Barn, 1058 Horse Road, Fort Mill, SC
- Complex Trail Head, 971 Tom Hall Street, Fort Mill, SC
- Mary Warner Mack Dog Park, 148 Adventure Road, Fort Mill, SC
Anne Springs Close Greenway hosts many events through the year.
Here is one special winter events at Anne Springs Close Greenway.
Winter Wonderland Holiday Market
Saturday, December 5th, 2020
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Dairy Barn at the Anne Springs Close Greenway
288 Dairy Barn Lane, Fort Mill, South Carolina
$6 for non-members
Free for members and children under 12
$5 for parking
The 2020 Holiday Market will be a ticketed event this year. We will be able to accommodate 250 people per time slot.
Reservations are required, and tickets will sold in advance beginning in November. Tickets will only be available at the gate if a time slot is not full.
8:00am – 10:00am
10:15am – 12:15pm
12:30pm – 2:30pm
2:45pm – 4:45pm
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap