Plaza Midwood’s Fall Crawl and Costume Parade will take place Saturday, October 29th, 2022, from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., at Midwood Park, 2100 Wilhelmina Avenue, Charlotte.
Information on the Fall Crawl is from Plaza Midwood Neighborhood Association Facebook page.
Fall is looking great around Charlotte, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, a big list of Halloween parties, Trick or Treat events, and our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
The free festival features a costume parade, live music, bounce houses, a tailgate truck for watching football, and more.
Plaza Midwood Fall Crawl Schedule
- 10:30 a.m. – Detour Coffeebar opens
- 11 a.m. – Kids’ Story Time presented by Charlotte Mecklenburg Library
- 11:30 a.m. – Costume Parade – Trunk or Treat is back at The Vine as the last stop on the parade before returning to the park.
- 12 p.m. – Festival begins! Birdsong beer, The Bohemian, a Totally 80’s Selfie Station by Ken Riel of CØMPASS, inflatables, bounce houses, vendors, tailgate truck for watching football, Chuck it Axes! and music.
- 12:30 p.m.: Live music by The Agave Brothers
- 3:15 p.m.: Live music by Kids in America — Totally 80s Tribute Band
- 4 p.m.: Live music by WAG
Food Truck Lineup
- Detour Coffee
- Soul Gastrolounge Food Truck
- Strudelteig Food Truck
- Tacos Don Coyotl
- Soul Miner’s Garden Food Truck
More Halloween events
Check out our list of Halloween events, or look at a quick list here: