Plaza Midwood’s popular Fall Crawl Cankerworm Festival returns Saturday, October 26th, 2019, 11 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
This year’s event will be held on Saturday, October 26 in Midwood Park. The ever popular costume parade returns for the neighborhood’s littlest goblins and ghouls followed by trunk-or-treating at The Vine. Continue back to the park to enjoy a full day of festival! Neighborhood residents will again be able to purchase discounted tree banding supplies in Midwood Park. Also, NEW this year residents will be able to purchase discounted tree banding services in case you want to outsource the hard work!
All activities in Midwood Park throughout the day are free and open to the public – especially a stellar line-up of local musicians in the Midwood Park Amphitheatre from 12:00 until 7:00 pm.
- Beer for sale from Birdsong
- Food trucks
- Local vendors
- Bounce hosues
- Face painting
FALL CRAWL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 11:00 am: Festival begins!
- 11:00 am: Treebanding supplies or treebanding service on sale in Midwood Park
- 11:30 am: Costume Parade for Plaza Midwood kids.
- 12:00 pm: Beer Tent opens
- 12:00 pm: Trunk or Treat at The Vine
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Facepainting
- 7:00 pm: Festival ends
- 12:00 -1:00: Jeff Brown and the Half Moon Pies- costumes, props and great harmonies
- 1:30-2:30: The Denim Denim
- 3:00-4:00: Shana Blake band – soulful covers
- 4:30 – 5:30: Jason Moss and the Hosses – outlaw cowboy country
- 6:00 – 7:00: It’s Snakes – edgy original alternative rock
Fall Crawl is presented by The Plaza Midwood Neighborhood Association and sponsored by the following generous neighbors and companies; please look for them to be recognized at the event.