While you’re here, check out Charlotte on the Cheap’s huge day-by-day list of holiday events!
- Shopping for unique gifts
- Christmas lights
- Gluhwein (OMB’s spiced wine pronounced “Gloo-vine”)
- Holiday music
- Hot cocoa
- Festive food
- Warm fire pits
- Plenty of beer (including seasonal favorites Yule Bock and Dunkel)
The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery Weihnachtsmarkt will take place:
- Friday, December 6th, 2019
- Saturday, December 7th, 2019
- Sunday, December 8th, 2019
- Friday, December 13th, 2019
- Saturday, December 14th, 2019
- Sunday, December 15th, 2019
- Friday, December 20th, 2019
- Saturday, December 21st, 2019
- Sunday, December 22nd, 2019
- Fridays: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays: 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sundays: 12 p.m. to 7 pm.
It’s free to attend and is both kid-friendly and pet-friendly.
Keep reading to learn about the special events during Weihnachtsmarkt, and when you can expect to see Santa!
On Friday, December 6th, OMB will be releasing their holiday seasonal Yule Bock, lighting their main Christmas tree, and getting a special visit from Santa from 4:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Santa will also be returning on Saturday, December 21st, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
It’s free to take pictures with Santa.
Check back soon for a list of vendors each weekend!