Arts Council of York County is presenting Old Town Night Market in Rock Hill, South Carolina, on Friday, September 24th, 2021, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Head to 157 Main Street, Rock Hill, for this family-friendly celebration of Rock Hill’s creative culture. Visit Old Town’s shops, restaurants, venues and galleries to enjoy food, art, music and more. You can expect to find art, pop-up markets and food trucks. Many restaurants will have food and drink specials.
Fall is looking great around Charlotte, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, a big list of Halloween parties, Trick or Treat events, and our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
Old Town Night Market is held the fourth Friday of the month from January to November, 2021, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The Facebook event for the September 24th Old Town Night Market is a good place to look for updates.
Participating Old Town Night Market Venues
- Slow Play Brewing: $5 pints if you mention the Old Town Night Market, plus food truck Cibi Cibi
- Dust off Brewing
- Knowledge Perk: serving customers until 7 p.m., plus food trucks
- Center for the Arts
- Player 1 Up
- Hill Rock Shop
- Main Street Bottle Shop
- Art on the Corner
- Rock Hill Brewing Company
- The Hickory Post, Rock Hill Artist Collective, The Gypsy Debutante
- Tom S. Gettys Center: Open Studios, Friday Arts Project
- Overhead Station