WHealthy is hosting a day in the park of fun, food, and games. The Spades Tournament and Cookout takes place Sunday, September 5th, 2021, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., at Shelter 3 of Freedom Park, 2435 Cumberland Avenue, Charlotte. (The entrance to Freedom Park is at 1908 East Boulevard.)
The Spades Tournament will begin at 1:30. Participants will play to 400.
The winning team will will a cash prize.
- $10: Not playing Spades, just enjoying the cookout
- $20: Singer player
- $40: Player pair
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets