The Coalition for Cultural Compassion is offering its 5th Annual Visit with Santa on Saturday, December 4th, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at The Grove Church, 5735 E. WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte.
We are putting together a huge list of places in the Charlotte area to get free pictures with Santa!
This event will be held outside. Although reservations aren’t required, they’re recommended, in order to cut down on wait time. Sign up for a time slot here.
The Coalition for Cultural Compassion is partnering with Santas Just Like me and will welcome Santa Bill to this event. Your family will have a chance to tell Santa your holiday wishes. Although there won’t be a professional photographer this year, you are welcome to take all the photos you’d like to take, and some helper elves will be glad to snap the photo for you with your phone if you’d like to be in the picture too.
In addition, there will be outdoor games and a photo booth.
Volunteers will be handing out hot cocoa and homemade cookies.
You might also be interested in:
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Discounts on concert tickets, kids’ activities, restaurants, more
- Most spectacular Christmas light displays
- Day by day list of holiday events
- Christmas tree farms and lots
- Live nativities in the Charlotte area
- Pictures with Santa
- Hanukkah celebrations in Charlotte
- Charlotte area holiday markets
Dogs and Santa
Check out our big list of free pictures with Santa, or look at some of them here: