The Royal Tot, a tiki bar at 933 Louise Avenue, Charlotte, North Carolina (in Plaza Midwood) is catching the Christmas spirit. It will hosting Sippin’ Santa through much of November and December, 2022.
Check out our huge day-by-day list of holiday events in the Charlotte area! We update it every day!
Sippin’ Santa takes place from November 11th to December 20th, 2022. They’ll be closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Opening hours are:
- Wednesday and Thursday: 5 to 11 p.m.
- Friday: 5 p.m. to midnight
- Saturday: 3 p.m. to midnight
- Sunday: 1 to 7 p.m.
There is no cover charge. Age 21+ only. You must have a valid physical ID, no matter how old you are. (I’m looking at you, Santa!)
The bar will be all decked out for the holidays (look for pictures soon!) and will be hosting regularly scheduled holiday events, including:
- Holiday music bingo on Wednesdays from 6 to 9 p.m.
- DJ Bo White on Thursdays from 8 to 10 p.m.
- Holiday burlesque on Thursdays from 9 to 10 p.m.
- Surprise elf appearances on Fridays at varying times
- Visits from Santa and Mrs. Claus on Saturdays from 7 to 9 p.m.
- DJ Bugalu on Sundays from 2 to 6 p.m.
The schedule for these events is subject to change. Make sure to follow The Royal Tot on Instagram for updates.
There’s no charge for pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus, but a tip will get you on the Nice List. Venmo codes will be available.
Sippin’ Santa has no reservations or time limits. Both the downstairs bar and The Bird’s Nest will be walk-in only and guests will be able to seat themselves whenever they want.
The Royal Tot has introduced a more concise food member and will not offer full service dining. All hands will be on deck at the bar and you’ll place your orders there.
More Holiday Events
Check out our growing day-by-day list of holiday events in the Charlotte area or see a few here.