Avondale Presbyterian Church, at 2821 Park Road, Charlotte, is hosting its Christmas Marketplace on Saturday, December 4th, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We’ve put together a huge list of holiday markets in the Charlotte area! Shop for unique gifts…or for yourself!
It’s free to enter.
The annual market showcases local artisans and brings a wide array of unique items for sale. Shop for affordable hand-crafted items from a variety of talented artisans.
Just a few of the items that you’ll find at the market:
- Handmade, local artisan Jewelry
- Artwork & Signs
- Food gifts
- Homemade jams and preserves
- Knitted hats
- Dog bandanas
- Christmas items
- Playing cards
- Much more…
You might also be interested in:
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Discounts on concert tickets, kids’ activities, restaurants, more
- Most spectacular Christmas light displays
- Day by day list of holiday events
- Christmas tree farms and lots
- Live nativities in the Charlotte area
- Pictures with Santa
- Hanukkah celebrations in Charlotte
- Charlotte area holiday markets
More upcoming holiday markets
Check out a huge list of upcoming holiday markets in the Charlotte area, or look at a few of them here: