The 7th Annual Charlotte Nativity Festival, a 3-day festival featuring hundreds of nativity sets from around the world, children’s activities and nightly musical performances by local community and school groups, is free and open to people of all faiths.
It will be held December 6th to 8th, 2019, at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 5815 Carmel Road.
- Friday, December 6th: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7th: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 8th: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Charlotte Nativity Festival features:
- A display of hundreds of nativity sets from around the world
- A narrated walk-through “Journey to the Stable” exhibit
- A children’s storytime
- A children’s “can touch” nativity room
- Hands-on service projects benefitting Promising Pages, Baby Bundles, and Classroom Central
- Children’s craft room
- Nativity scene photo booth
- Teen room supporting Operation Gratitude
- Continuous live Christmas music performed by several school, church, and community groups