The festival marks the end of apple picking.
Fall is looking great around Charlotte, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, a big list of Halloween parties, Trick or Treat events, and our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
The Apple Harvest Festival includes:
- Live music
- Hard cider bar and specialty ciders
- Apple cider donuts and farm stand
- Scarecrow making
- Local BBQ / Hot dog vendor
Sessions are from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 1:30 to 5 p.m.
- Children admission + hayride + cider: $10 (plus $1.50 fee)
- Adult admission + hard cider + souvenir glass: $15 (plus $1.75 fee)
- Children under 2 admitted for free with a ticketed adult
Tickets always always sell out, so don’t delay!
Look for details on the Facebook event.
Check out this list of the biggest fall festivals and Halloween events in Charlotte (or just keep reading for a list of upcoming festivals.)