The festival marks the end of apple picking.
Fall is looking great around Charlotte, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, a big list of Halloween parties, Trick or Treat events, and our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
The Apple Harvest Festival includes:
- Live music
- Hard cider bar and specialty ciders
- Apple cider donuts and farm stand
- Scarecrow making
- Local BBQ / Hot dog vendor
Sessions are from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 1:30 to 5 p.m.
- Children admission + hayride + cider: $10 (plus $1.50 fee)
- Adult admission + hard cider + souvenir glass: $15 (plus $1.75 fee)
- Children under 2 admitted for free with a ticketed adult
Tickets always always sell out, so don’t delay!
Look for details on the Facebook event.
Learn about all the fall festivals in Charlotte, or look at a quick list of upcoming festivals here: