Learn about all the 4th of July fireworks and celebrations in the Charlotte area.
SkyShow is returning to Charlotte for 2023! This 4th of July fireworks show will take place in Truist Field, after a baseball game pitting the Charlotte Knights against the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp.
The game starts at 6:35 p.m. on Tuesday, July 4th, 2023, and fireworks will follow. This is the largest fireworks show in the southeast.
Tickets are on sale now. Tickets will almost definitely sell out, so don’t delay! Tickets start at $25.
If you can’t get tickets to the ballgame, or don’t want to go to the game, no worries! You can watch the fireworks from Romare Bearden Park, 300 S. Church Street, Charlotte.
Some readers have mentioned that they watch the fireworks from the top story of nearby parking decks. We can’t comment on this, or which decks have the best views and easiest access.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
More July 4th events in the Charlotte area
Check out our list of 4th of July events around Charlotte, or see some of them here: