Be a part of our region’s largest celebrations of trails and the outdoors! On Saturday, June 3, 2023, Carolina Thread Trail is spreading the National Trails Day fun across North Carolina and South Carolina with a variety of FREE guided hikes and bike rides throughout the day in multiple locations.
Programs start as early as 9 a.m. and continue throughout the day. Registration is requested. More details at carolinathreadtrail.org/ntd.
Some of the events during National Trails Day:
Pharr Yarns Family Trail Hike (Guided Hike)
Forney Creek Trail (Guided Hike)
Buffalo Creek Preserve (Guided Hike)
Mt. Pleasant, NC
Lake Whelchel Trail (Guided Mountain Bike Ride)
Lake Whelchel Trail (Guided Hike)
Rocky Creek Trail (Guided Hike)
Great Falls, SC
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
Upcoming Events in the Charlotte areaCheck out our full events calendar, where you can enter any date, or look at the events for the next few days here:
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Thursday, June 1, 2023
Friday, June 2, 2023
Leave a Reply