Chipotle is sponsoring a big giveaway for basketball fans during the 2023 NBA Finals between the Denver Nuggets and the Miami Heat.
The eatery’s “Free-Pointer” giveaway offers lots of hungry fans the chance to score free food while watching the game live on TV.
We have a big day-by-day list of food, drink and restaurant deals in the Charlotte area, so if you’re feeling hungry, check it out! We update it every day.
Here’s how it works:
Score – When a player in the series sinks a 3-pointer, Chipotle will drop a text-to-win code via a tweet from @ChipotleTweets on Twitter. Be sure to turn on your notifications!
Text – The first 300 fans to text the designated code to 888222 will receive a FREE entrée from Chipotle. (Fans lucky enough to snag one will have until June 30 to redeem the offer.)
Chipotle will give away up to 10,500 free entrées per game.
It’s probably clear that your chance of being one of the first 300 people (or bots?) to text the code after each 3-pointer will not be great. But it’s worth a try, right?
Read the complete details about the promo.
Schedule of NBA Finals
- Game 1: Thursday, June 1, 8:30 p.m.: Miami Heat at Denver Nuggets
- Game 2: Sunday, June 4, 8 p.m.: Miami Heat at Denver Nuggets
- Game 3: Wednesday, June 7, 8:30 p.m.: Denver Nuggets at Miami Heat
- Game 4: Friday, June 9, 8:30 p.m.: Denver Nuggets at Miami Heat
- Game 5: Monday, June 12, 8:30 p.m.: Miami Heat at Denver Nuggets *if required
- Game 6: Thursday, June 15, 8:30 p.m.: Denver Nuggets at Miami Heat *if required
- Game 7: Sunday, June 18, 8 p.m.: Miami Heat at Denver Nuggets *if required
How to Watch the NBA Finals
All games will be broadcast on ABC and streamed on ESPN+. The cheapest way (long-term) to watch this series and future series that are being shown on broadcast stations is to purchase a digital antenna. (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
Upcoming Food and Drink related deals and events
Check out our big list of food and drink deals and events in Charlotte, or look at a few of the deals here: