Join the town of McAdenville for McAdenville Community Day on Saturday, June 3, 2023. , from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
This celebration of the town, the South Fork River and National Trails Day features live music, art, kids’ activities, food trucks, trail hikes, kayaking and more. As part of the festivities, the ribbon will be cut on the newest section of the Carolina Thread Trail. The day finishes with fireworks over the McAdenville lake.
Check out the big list of Charlotte summer festivals!
The day starts with a community hike, watching Plein Air artists painting, and music and a food truck at 115 Craft. Then, at 4 p.m., the main festival starts outside The River Room, 102 Main Street, McAdenville, NC.
Kayak rentals will be available from 4:30 to 8 p.m., for a donation to Catawba Riverkeeper. Single and tandem sit-on-top kayaks will be available.
- 9 to 11 a.m.: Pharr Yarns Family Trail Hike
- 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.: Visit Main Street shopping and dining
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Enjoy watching Plein Air artists painting
- 1 to 3 p.m.: 115 Craft hosts Caleb Davis and John’s Good Food Truck
- 4 to 4:30 p.m.: Ribbon cutting of the Pharr Yarns Family Trail and the McAdenville Greenway Trail
- 4 to 9 p.m.: Food trucks open
- 4:30 to – 5:30 p.m.: Kids relay games
- 4:30 to 8 p.m.: Kayak rentals available
- 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.: Music from Temperance League
- 5 to 6:30 p.m.: Plein Air artwork on display
- 7 to 8:45 p.m.: Music from Cassette Rewind
- 8:45 to 9 p.m.: Fireworks by Pyrotecnico
- No Forks Given
- Boba Tea Bar CLT
- Dawn to Dusk
- The Cream Ice Concepts
- John’s Good Food Truck (hosted at 115 Craft in the afternoon)
These local businesses are offering special deals:
- Mona’s Boutique
- Terra Mia Ristorante and Bar
- Modest Market
- 115 Craft
- Spruced Goose Station
- Revolver Records
- Knowledge Perk
- Two Scoops
- The River Room
Check out this list of the biggest fall festivals and Halloween events in Charlotte (or just keep reading for a list of upcoming festivals.)