Mint Hill Madness, a three-day festival, returns to Mint Hill’s Veterans Park, 8850 Fairview Road, Memorial Day Weekend.
The festival, which celebrates the founding of the town, takes place:
- Friday, May 24th, 2019, 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, May 25th, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, May 26th, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The festival features:
- Live Entertainment
- The Battle of Mint Hill
- Annual Football Skills Competition
Check back soon for the entertainment schedule and more.
Admission to the festival is free but there’s a charge for some activities and you need tickets for rides:
- 1 ticket = $1
- 30 Tickets = $25.00
- 70 Tickets = $50.00
- All-you-can-ride-wristband (Friday only): $20.00 per wristband
In a roped off area of about 50ftX50ft, participants will have the opportunity to go at it with up to 9 other people inside the Knockerballs for 5 minutes.
Cost: $5 for 5 minutes
- Friday: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, May 25th, 9 p.m.
Accompanied by patriotic music. It’s advised that you arrive an hour or two before the start of the fireworks. Parking and preferred viewing areas will fill quickly.