The Eastern Cabarrus Historical Society Museum, at 1145 N College Street, Mount Pleasant, North Carolina, is hosting a trick or treat event.
Fall is looking great around Charlotte, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, a big list of Halloween parties, Trick or Treat events, and our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
On Monday, October 31st, 2022, from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., visit the haunted museum. Walk through it and have fun while goblins give you candy.
This is a free event.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Scenic drives for fall color in North Carolina
- Haunted attractions, corn mazes, pumpkin patches
- Halloween events in Charlotte
- Trick or Treat and Trunk or Treat events
- U-pick farms in the Charlotte area
- Farmers' markets in the Charlotte area
- Restaurant deals
- Free events this week
- Concerts this week in Charlotte
More Trick or Treat Events in the Charlotte Area
Check out our huge day by day list of trick or treat events in the Charlotte area or see a few here.
Eastern Cabarrus Historical Society & Museum
1100 N Main Street
Mt. Pleasant, NC