Learn about Davidson’s history, legends and ghosts on a 90-minute Ghosts of Davidson Walking Tour.
The tour takes place on multiple dates, and several are sold out already. Tickets must be reserved in advance. They’re $12 or $15, depending on the date.
The tour is appropriate for ages 10 and older.
Fall is looking great around Charlotte, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, a big list of Halloween parties, Trick or Treat events, and our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
It begins on the corner of Main Street and Davidson Concord Road, on the Davidson Green, and is roughly a mile long.
Some of the dates are sold out, but check on the ticket page. As the time of this post, these are the tours that are not sold out.
- Wednesday, October 13th, 2021, 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 15th, 2021, 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 20th, 2021, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23rd, 2021, 9 p.m.
- Friday, October 29th, 2021, 9 p.m. ($15)
- Saturday, October 30th, 2021, 9 p.m. ($15)
More Halloween events
Check out our list of Halloween events, or look at a quick list here: