Remember Eye on Tryon, the 80-foot ferris wheel in Uptown Charlotte last year? It’s back for 2019!
Again, it will be at the corner of 7th Street and Tryon Street, now known as Victoria Yards. It’ll be there for just eight days. See the schedule, below.
On Saturday, November 9th, 2019, from 12:30 pm. to 1:30 p.m., after the Veterans Day Parade, veterans, active duty personnel, and their families, can ride the ferris wheel for free.
Enjoy a chance to see Uptown Charlotte from a different perspective. The ferris wheel will light up at night.
The cost is just $8 for adults and $6 for kids. Cash and cards are accepted.
Please note that after 8 p.m., Victoria Yards and the Ferris Wheel will be adults age 21+ only.
Charlotte Christmas Village will be at this same location this holiday season, starting on November 22nd, 2019.
Eye on Tryon’s Schedule
- Wednesday, November 6th, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday, November 7th, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, November 8th, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 9th, 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 13th, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday, November 14th, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, November 15th, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 16th, 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap