If you thought you saw a ferris wheel in Uptown Charlotte, you weren’t dreaming it. For just over one week, from Friday, November 2nd, until Saturday, November 10th, 2018, Eye on Tryon, an 80-foot ferris wheel, will be at the corner of 7th Street and Tryon Street.
This is the ferris wheel from Bonnaroo!
Enjoy a chance to see Uptown Charlotte from a different perspective. The ferris wheel will light up at night.
The cost is just $5 for adults and $3 for kids. Cash and cards are accepted.
Charlotte Christmas Village will be at this same location (moving from Romare Bearden Park) this holiday season, starting on Thanksgiving.
The hours are:
- Friday, November 2: 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3: 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, November 4: 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, November 5: 6 .m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 6: 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 7: 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursday, November 8: 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday, November 9: 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, November 10: 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday, April 19, 2019
7th Street and N. Tryon Street