Concerts on the Green, a summer music series, is returning to Davidson’s Village Green in 2023! The concerts will take place on select Saturdays and Sundays from April 30th to October 8th, 2023, from 6 to 8 p.m.
The Village Green is in front of Davidson Public Library, at 119 S Main Street, Davidson, North Carolina.
Do you love outdoor concerts? They’re not just for summer! Make sure to check out HUGE day-by-day list of outdoor concerts around Charlotte. Most are free.
Attendees are encouraged to bring friends and family, comfy chairs or a blanket, a picnic, and to come early to find spots.
In addition, the Town of Davidson is hosting two more free outdoor concert series.
Read on for the band schedules for all the concerts, as well as a huge list of outdoor concerts in the Charlotte area.
Make it a date night in Davidson: Visit some of the local restaurants and shops and then stroll over to the town green to enjoy some great music. Cap the evening off with dessert or drinks at one of the local establishments.
Davidson’s Concerts on the Green 2023 Schedule
These concerts take place from 6 to 8 p.m. on the Village Green, 119 S Main Street, Davidson, NC.
- Sunday, April 30th: The Davidson College Symphony & Jazz Ensemble (Classical/Jazz)
- Sunday, May 14th: Shelley Ruffin Band (Variety)
- Saturday, May 27th: Crucial Fiya (Reggae)
- Sunday, Jun 11th: Band of Oz (Beach)
- Saturday, June 24th: Envision (R&B)
- Sunday, July 2nd: The Tonez (Variety)
- Sunday, August 13th: Riggsbee Road (Americana)
- Saturday, August 26th: Reinaldo Brahn Band (Brazilian Jazz)
- Sunday, September 10th: Gospelfest (gospel)
- Saturday, September 30th: The Davidson College Symphony & Jazz Ensemble (Classical/Jazz)
- Sunday, October 8th: The Throwback Collaboration (R&B Variety)
Davidson’s Concerts @ the Circles 2023
Davidson’s Concerts @ the Circles take place on the first and third Saturday of the month from April 15th to October 14th, 2023, on Jetton Street by Clean Juice, 605 Jetton Street. These will go from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. An opening artist will perform from 5 to 6:30 p.m. and the headliner will perform from 7 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, April 15th: Rev On (Foreigner tribute band)
- Saturday, May 6th: Gump Fiction (90s tribute)
- Saturday, May 20th: Radio Revolver (Variety)
- Saturday, June 3rd: Southside Saints (Variety)
- Saturday, June 17th: Groove Machine (Variety)
- Saturday, July 1st: Rivermist (Variety)
- Saturday, July 15th: Blue Monday (80s and 90s)
- Saturday, August 5th: StellaRising (Variety)
- Saturday, August 19th: Chasing Phoenix (Rock)
- Saturday, September 2nd: 80z Nation (80s)
- Saturday, September 16th: Ryan Perry Band (Country)
- Saturday, October 7th: Abbey Elmore Band (Rock)
- Saturday, October 14th: Envision (R&B Variety)
Second Saturdays @ the Square 2023
Second Saturdays @ The Square are free concerts that take place the second Saturday of the month from May to September, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., at South Main Square on the Deck of The Crazy Pig, 402 S. Main Street, Davidson.
- Saturday, May 13th: Chunky Daddy (Variety)
- Saturday, June 10th: Paul Atkinson Band (Americana/Folk)
- Saturday, July 8th: Reckless Kelly (Variety)
- Saturday, August 12th: Rusty Knox Trio (Americana)
- Saturday, September 9th: Those Meddling Kids (Rock Variety)