Concerts on the Green, a summer music series, is back on Davidson’s Village Green select Sundays from April 28th to September 15th, 2019, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Attendees are encouraged to bring friends and family, comfy chairs or a blanket, a picnic, and to come early to find spots.
Make it a date night in Davidson: Visit some of the local restaurants and shops, stroll over to the town green to enjoy some great music, take a pedicab ride around town, and enjoy dessert or a beverage.
In addition to the Sundays there will be an event on Thursday, July 4th.
Band Schedule 2019:
- April 28: Davidson College Symphony & Jazz Ensemble (Classical / Jazz)
- May 5: Kids in America (80s Variety)
- May 19: Earth to Mars (Bruno Mars Tribute)
- June 2: Party Parrot Band (Jimmy Buffett Tribute)
- June 9: Band of Oz (Beach/Variety)
- July 4: Da Throwback Band (70s Showband)
- August 4: Dirty Grass Soul (Newgrass)
- August 25: Gospelfest (gospel)
- September 1: Chicago Rewired (Chicago tribute)
- September 15: Davidson College Symphony & Jazz Ensemble (Classical / Jazz)
•Concert hours are 6:00-8:00 p.m.
•Concerts take place on the town green in downtown Davidson at the corner of Main Street and Concord Road, on the Davidson Public Library stage.
•All concerts are free, family-oriented, and open to all ages.
•All concerts are “rain or shine.”
•Food and beverages are available for purchase. In addition, attendees also have a choice of some wonderful Davidson restaurants from which to get take-out, or visit before or after the concert.
•Coolers and picnics are welcome.
10’ x 10’ tents are welcome, but must be set up on the perimeter of the event area. We ask that you are respectful of this rule, so you do not block the view of other attendees. Please keep your tents within the 10’ x 10’ size. Click HERE for specific information, if you plan to bring a tent.
Free public parking is available all around the event site, however, please pay attention to signs indicating where parking is prohibiting. Handicapped event parking is available on Main Street, Concord Road and in the Davidson Public Library parking lot along Lorimer Road.
Davidson Village Inn Pedicab
Catch a ride on the Davidson Village Inn pedicab! Look for the bright green pedicab and take an enjoyable ride through beautiful, historic downtown Davidson.