Cabarrus Brewing Company, 329 McGill Avenue NW in Concord, will be holding its 4th Annual Oktoberfest Friday, October 11th, to Sunday, October 13th:
- Friday: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
It’s free to attend and features live music and more each day. Food trucks will be on site as well.
Friday, October 11th
- Oktoberfest opening celebration and keg tapping with Mayor Bill Dusch
- Festbier Release
- 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Cabarrus County Food Truck Friday
- 7:30 p.m.: Live music by Province of Thieves
Saturday, October 12th
- 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Live music from Unknown Artist Band
- 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Axe Throwing Cage (cost for participating)
- 5 p.m.: Stein Holding Cpmpetition
- 6 p.m.: Costume Contest
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Live music from Barnes & the Heart
Sunday, October 13th
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Brew-Grass, featuring The River Ratz
- 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Open Pickin’ / Bluegrass Jam Session
All the activities and entertainment are free, except for the axe throwing.