Enjoy art and music in downtown Cornelius at the ‘Tawba Walk Music & Arts Festival Saturday, September 25th, 2021, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Head to Oak Street Mill, 19725 Oak Street, Cornelius, for this family-friendly event.
Fall is looking great around Charlotte, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, a big list of Halloween parties, Trick or Treat events, and our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
The event features several bands, street performances, a kid zone, food trucks and more. It’s free to attend.
- 2 stages of Live Performances
- Over 100 local artists & vendors
- Local Craft Breweries
- Multiple Food Truck Courts
- Kid Zone
- Street Art & Live Demonstrations
- Games, Give-a-ways, and more
The stage schedule includes:
- 2 p.m.: Dani Kerr Band at the Oak Street Mill Stage
- 2 p.m.: Modern Medicine at Town Hall Stage
- 2:30 p.m.: Henry Roe at Town Hall Stage
- 3 p.m.: S115 Band at Town Hall Stage
- 4 p.m.: Greta Rose Band at Town Hall Stage
- 4 p.m..: Lake Norman Orchestra at Oak Street Mill Stage
- 4:30 p.m.: Dave Scott Crowe’s Everybody Can Dance at Town Hall Stage
- 5:30 p.m.: Unknown Artist Band at Oak Street Mill Stage
- 6:30 p.m.: Dirty Blonde at Town Hall Stage
- 7 p.m.: YOW! at Town Hall Stage
After the festival there will be an Tawba Walk After Party at the Oak Street Mill parking lot from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., with a concert by Blue Monday. The after party is for all ages and is also free.
Learn all about some of Charlotte’s fall festivals, or look at a quick list here: