“Go to the beach” on the cheap by attending BeachFest Matthews on Friday, May 13th, and Saturday, May 14th, 2022. The festival takes place in and around Stumptown Park, 120 S. Trade Street, Matthews.
- Friday: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Check out this big list of spring festivals in the Charlotte area!
Admission is free. There’s a cost for rides and other activities.
On Friday night you can get a $20 wristband for all-you-can-ride night.
The festival features
- Live beach music
- Shag dancing
- Carnival rides
- Food vendors
- Arts and crafts vendors
- Axe throwing
Band Schedule at BeachFest
- 6:30 p.m.: The Tonez
- 8:30 p.m.: Blackwater
- 10:30 a.m.: Summer Tunes
- 2:30 p.m.: Party Parrot Band
- 4:30 p.m.: Rick Strickland Band
- 6:30 p.m.: Carolina Soul Band
- 8:30 p.m.: Chairmen of the Board
Parking for BeachFest
- Public parking lot: North Trade Street across from Matthews Station Street
- On-Street parking on North Trade Street
- Matthews Town Hall, 232 Matthews Station Street
Learn about all the spring festivals in Charlotte, or look at a quick list of upcoming festivals here: