The U.S. National Whitewater Center will host the sixth annual Tuck Fest, a four-day festival that celebrates the outdoor lifestyle through competitions, exhibitions, demos and live music from April 25-28, 2019.
The festival will feature 13 bands this year.
The festival takes place:
- Thursday, 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Admission is free. It’s free to watch the bands and demos. Yoga classes, bike maintenance classes, etc. are free. There’s a fee for entering the competitions, and there’s a $6 parking charge.
The name “Tuck Fest” comes from the Tuckaseegee Ford and Trail, a historical landmark located at the USNWC.
See the entire event schedule here. There you can learn about all the performers, activities, and competitions, including:
- Chris Clark Bicycle Stunt Show
- Film screenings
- Bike art for kids
Tuck Fest Music Schedule
- 7 p.m.: The Suitecase Junket
- 9 p.m.: Fantastic Negrito
- 5 p.m.: Sarah Shook & the Disarmers
- 7p.m.: Marcus King Band
- 9 p.m.: J. Roddy Walston and The Business
- 1 p.m.: Sean McConnell
- 3 p.m.: Mo Lowda & the Humble
- 5 p.m.: The Commonheart
- 7 p.m.: CAAMP
- 9 p.m.: Tyler Childers
- 1 p.m.: Liz Cooper & the Stampede
- 3 p.m.: Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors
- 5 p.m.: Milk Carton Kids