This winter for the third year, you can ice skate and celebrate the season at Winter Wonderland, a fun attraction at Symphony Park, in the parking lot behind SouthPark Mall/Dicks Sporting Goods, 4400 Sharon Road.
Winter Wonderland’s grand opening is November 29th, 2019. Check back soon for the complete schedule. Last year it was going through the middle of January.
Here’s what’s going on:
- A 5,000 square foot ice skating rink with holiday lights and décor
- Santa’s Pub, the popular adult bounce house with a full bar
- Visits from Santa
- Live music
Special events at Winter Wonderland
Check back soon!
If you need a break from skating, relax in Santa’s Pub and a coffee shop.
The cost will be $12 if you bring your own skates and $17 if you need to rent skates.
There is no cost for admission if you’re not skating.
Hours vary by day:
- Monday through Thursday: 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday: 3 p.m. to midnight
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to midnight
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Black Friday (November 29): 11 a.m. to midnight
- Christmas Eve: 11 am. to 5 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: Noon to 2 a.m.
- New Year’s Day: 11 am. to 11 p.m.
- MLK Day: 11 am. to 11 p.m.
You also might be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap’s emails for all the latest free & cheap news
- Free stuff to do this week
- Charlotte holiday markets
- Day by Day Holiday Guide
More upcoming holiday events
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Thursday, December 12, 2019
Friday, December 13, 2019
Saturday, December 14, 2019
Sunday, December 15, 2019
Monday, December 16, 2019
Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Thursday, December 19, 2019