Matthews Food Truck Friday and Concert Series returns in 2020 to Stumptown Park, 200 South Trade Street, Matthews, the 2nd and 4th Fridays from April to September, with the exception of May 8th. The event takes place from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and features a wide variety of food trucks and a lineup of fun bands.
The music starts at 5:30.
- April 10: Band of Oz (beach music)
- April 24: Todd Johnson & The Revolvers (rock)
- May 22: Terence Young (jazz/R&B)
- June 12: Randy Clay Band (beach)
- June 26: REO Survivor (REO tribute)
- July 10: Gal Friday (country)
- July 24: Reggie Sullivan (jazz/R&B)
- August 14: Abacab (Genesis tribute)
- August 28: Thurston Howell (yacht rock)
- September 11: Corey Hunt Band (country)
- September 25: Holiday Band (beach)
More going on:
- Craft Beer and Wine
- Kids’ Activities
No dogs allowed. No outside alcohol.