Kaleidoscope Cultural Arts Festival and Zombie Walk is a free event that takes place on Saturday, August 24th, 2019, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., on the North Carolina Research Campus Lawn, adjacent to Kannapolis City Hall, 401 Laureate Way, Kannapolis.
The festival will feature:
- Live painting by artists Shane Pierce and Shannon Quick
- Music by DJ Sin: Jami Nunn
- Local “haunts” and hearses provided by the Reaper’s Rides Hearse Club
- Kids activities like chalk art and bubble stations
- Dozens of art vendors will also be on hand to demonstrate their art techniques and to sell their wares
Dress up as your favorite characters from the Walking Dead or celebrate Halloween early by dressing up in costume and participate in the zombie walk on North Research Campus Drive. The walk begins at 7:30 p.m.
The festival is free to the public and only $10 if you want to set up as a vendor at the event. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And save the date for Kaleidoscope Arts & Ag Festival on Saturday, October 2019, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The Kaleidoscope Arts & Ag Festival returns on October 19 with new activities. The festival will be the culminating event of the Rowan Arts & Ag Celebration. This event will feature live music and local artisans such as painters, jewelry makers, and woodcarvers.
The event will celebrate the rich culture of agriculture with local breweries, wineries and goods from farmers.
More upcoming free events
Friday, October 18, 2019
Saturday, October 19, 2019
Sunday, October 20, 2019