Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Green River Revival at U.S. National Whitewater Center on Saturday, March 17th, 2018. This is a free family-friendly event.
There is a $5 charge for parking.
At 10 a.m. the Color Me Green 5K (charge for participating) will take place. Participants will “need the luck of the Irish to avoid the green dye as they run through the trails.” So if you see a bunch of green people after the race you’ll know why.
Yoga, at 11 a.m., is free to participate in.
Mountain bike trails will be open (weather permitting) and are free to traverse.
At 1 p.m. the river will turn green. Music starts at 1:30 p.m. The music will be provided by Kevin Maines & the Volts and Rebirth Brass Band.
While you’re there you can participate in the many outdoor activities like rafting, climbing, kayaking, and riding the zip-lines, all of which incur a charge.
Saturday, March 17, 2018:
- 10:00am – Color Me Green 5K Trail Run
- 11:00am – All Levels Flow Yoga
- 12:30pm- Terrace Access Opens
- 1:00pm – River Turns Green
- 1:30pm – Kevin Maines & the Volts
- 3:30pm – Rebirth Brass Band
- 5:00pm- Terrace Access Closes