Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Green River Revival at U.S. National Whitewater Center on Saturday, March 14th, 2020. This is a free, family-friendly event.
There is a $6 charge for parking.
The Color Me Green 5K (charge for participating) will take place. Participants will “need the luck of the Irish to avoid the green dye as they run through the trails.” So if you see a bunch of green people after the race you’ll know why.
- 9:00am – Color Me Green 5K Trail Run Competitive Division
- 9:00am – Outfitters Sale begins
- 9:30am – Slow Flow Yoga
- 10:00am – Pass Activities open
- 10:00am – Irish Breakfast begins
- 10:30am – Color Me Green 5K Trail Run Recreational Division
- 11:30am – Color Me Green 5K Trail Run Kids Run
- 11:30am – Open Level Flow Yoga
- 12:00pm – Irish Breakfast ends
- 1:00pm – River turns green
- 1:00pm – Live music – Joslyn & The Sweet Compression
- 3:00pm – Live music – Lee Fields & The Expressions
- 7:00pm – Pass Activities close
Mountain bike trails will be open (weather permitting) and are free to traverse. In addition, there will be several yoga classes, which are also free.
While you’re there you can participate in the many outdoor activities like rafting, climbing, kayaking, and riding the zip-lines, all of which incur a charge.
At the Big Drop Tents there will be a traditional Irish Breakfast from 10:00am – 12:00pm. The breakfast buffet includes scrambled eggs, grilled ham and sausage, corned beef hash, breakfast potatoes, baked beans, and roasted tomatoes. Beer will be available for purchase. The Irish Breakfast is only available to guests who pre-register. The cost is $14 plus tax.
- Scrambled eggs
- Grilled ham and sausage
- Breakfast potatoes
- Corned beef hash
- Baked beans
- Roasted tomatoes