St. Patrick’s Day is back in Charlotte in 2023 in a big way! The weekend before St. Patrick’s Day featured the Charlotte St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival and the Whitewater’s Center’s Green River Revival, but there’s plenty more to come March 17th and 18th!
Read on for a day-by-day list of St. Patrick’s Day events, spanning both festive weekends.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
Where registration is required, it’s possible (even likely) that the events will sell out, so don’t delay in making your reservation.
Krista Cox says
Luck Factory Games is hosting a family friendly Game Crawl on Thursday March 17th from 6:30-10:30 and Friday March 18th at 6:30-10:30. The event is free with admission ($5 per person)
Jody Mace says
Krista, thanks for the tip! I added it to the list!
Kat Gantt says
St. Patrick’s Day-themed movies, free all day in the VisArt Video MicroCinema. Wear something green, and rent 1 movie, get 1 free. 3104 Eastway Drive.
Shamrock Smoothie returns with Lucky Charm Donuts to EastSide Local Eatery. 3102 Eastway Drive
Finish off your celebration with a pint at Tommy’s Irish Pub. 3124 Eastway Drive.
All in the Eastway Crossing Shopping Center.