Shoppes at University Place is hosting a fall concert series again this year.
The free concerts will take place every Thursday in September, 2021, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Do you love outdoor concerts? They’re not just for summer! Make sure to check out HUGE day-by-day list of outdoor concerts around Charlotte. Most are free.
Follow The Shoppes at University Place on Facebook so you can see if there’s a cancellation due to weather.
This is a great time of year to enjoy outdoor music. Enjoy the cooler weather with a walk around the lake or by enjoying food, wine, coffee, ice cream or frozen yogurt from one of the many restaurants.
The Shoppes at University Place is located at the corner of Harris Boulevard and Hwy. 29. The address is 8929 JM Keynes Drive, Charlotte. You can also take the light rail to the JW Clay Blvd, and that will get you right there.
Why not enjoy a paddle boat ride? Dave’s Paddle Boats at University Place should be operating during the concerts.
Fall Concert Series
- September 2nd: Parks Brothers- Rock/Country/Southern Rock/Variety
- September 9th: Southside Station/20 Ride-Country/Rock/Southern Rock/Zac Brown
- September 16th: Coconut Groove-Rock/Southern Rock/Variety
- September 23rd: New Local-Variety
- September 30th: Too Much Sylvia- Rock/Variety