El Puente Hispano and the City of Concord are presenting the second Concord International Festival on Saturday, October 22nd, 2022, from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., on Union Street S., in Downtown Concord. This is the rescheduled date. It was supposed to be on October 1st, 2022.
The goal of the free festival is to promote an inclusive community where residents embrace and celebrate their differences.
Fall is looking great around Charlotte, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, a big list of Halloween parties, Trick or Treat events, and our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
Look for updates on the Facebook event.
The festival will include:
- Live music performances
- Cultural displays
- Around-the-world food and drinks
- International craft vendors
- A kids’ corner with hands-on experiences
- Banna (Celtic music)
- Nrityangan Cultural Academy (Bollywood dances from India)
- Grupo Chinelos de Morelos (Mexico)
- NC Brazilian Arts Project (Brazil)
- Furia Tropikal (Latin American)
- Kenya Safari Acrobats (Cultural and cirque style acts)
- Nritya Dhwani School of the Performing Arts (India)
- Thundering Wave Martial Arts (Chinese Lion Dance)
Learn about all the fall festivals in Charlotte, or look at a quick list of upcoming festivals here: