El Puente Hispano and the City of Concord are presenting the third Concord International Festival on Saturday, September 30, 2023, from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., on Union Street S., in Downtown Concord.
The goal of the free festival is to promote an inclusive community where residents embrace and celebrate their differences.
Fall is looking great around Charlotte, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, a big list of Halloween parties, Trick or Treat events, and our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
Look for updates on the Facebook event.
The festival will include:
- Live music performances
- Cultural displays
- Around-the-world food and drinks
- International craft vendors
- A kids’ corner with hands-on experiences
- Mariachi Guadalupano NC (Mariachi music)
- Eddy Kbrera & Band (Latin American Tropical Music)
- Folks of India Choreographer: Ankita Vishwakarma (Dance of India)
- Little Lotus Performance Co. (Dances of China)
- NC Brazilian Arts Project (Brazilian Samba and Capoeira)
- Vadim Kolpakov & Band (Russian Gypsy & Flamenco)
- Mufuka Works Dance (Dances of Africa)
- Al-Quds Dabke Group (Dances from Palestine)
Check out this list of the biggest fall festivals and Halloween events in Charlotte (or just keep reading for a list of upcoming festivals.)