The 8th annual Hola Charlotte Festival celebrates Hispanic heritage and culture. It will take place Saturday, October 12th, 2019, from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. on S. Tryon Street between Stonewall and 4th Street.
This is a free event.
The festival features:
- Latin American Cultural Village
- Authentic Latin American Food and Beverage
- Nationally Acclaimed Latin American bands and Artists
- Latin American Art Street Show/Meet and Greet Local Artist
- Cultural Dance Performances
- Charlotte Cultural Partner Pavilion
- Zumba Demos and Instruction
- Hispanic Heritage and Contemporary Fashion
- Los Toros Band Music
- Luisito Rosario
- El Rey Tulile
- Sandra Camila
- Norsan Media
- Latina 102.3 FM Charlotte
- Rumbao Latin Dance Company
Or take the light rail to the 3rd Street or Stonewall Station.
Note: Festival of India is going on too, right up the street! You can go to both!