The Hola Charlotte Festival celebrates Hispanic heritage and culture. It will take place October 15th, 2022, on Tryon Street, between Brooklyn Village Avenue (formerly Stonewall Street) and 4th Streets.
The festival will take place from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., and is FREE to attend.
The festival will feature:
- Latin American cultural performances
- Nationally acclaimed Latin American bands and artists
- Latin American art
- Cultural dance performances
- Family area
Cultural organizations from across Charlotte will share their heritage, including:
- El Salvador
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
- Anthony (Ex La Maquina de Puerto Rico)
- Caribe Groove
- La Orquesta Mayor de Helder Serralde
- Bachata Flow
- DJ Cali
- Samba Charlotte
- Eddy Kabrera
- Rumbao Latin Dance
- RL Dance Group
- Batalá Durham
- Nouveau Sud Circus
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Scenic drives for fall color in North Carolina
- Haunted attractions, corn mazes, pumpkin patches
- Halloween events in Charlotte
- Trick or Treat and Trunk or Treat events
- U-pick farms in the Charlotte area
- Farmers' markets in the Charlotte area
- Restaurant deals
- Free events this week
- Concerts this week in Charlotte
More Hispanic Heritage Month Events
Check out list of Hispanic Heritage Month events in Charlotte, or just take a quick look at the calendar here.