Cabarrus County Fair runs now through September 14th, 2019. It takes place at Cabarrus Events & Arena Center, 4759 NC Highway 49 North, Concord. (They suggest you use 4551 Old Airport Road, Concord for GPS.)
The fair features more than 40 rides, over 30 games, livestock competitions, entertainment and lots of fair food.
Some of what you can expect for entertainment:
- Robinson’s Racing Pigs
- Mountain Mike–Chainsaw Artist
- Buterfly encounter
- Ninja Experience
- Petting Zoo
- Rockstar Karaoke
- Monday to Thursday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays: 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
General Gate Admission Levels:
- Age 5 and under: Free
- Age 6-11: $5
- Age 12 and older: $8
- Military Id and Age 55+: $5
- Parking is free
- Rides take 3-6 ticket each
- Wristbands are $25 and allow you unlimited mechanical ride access for one day (The Air Ride is no included with the wristband and requires 3 additional tickets with a wristband)
- One strip (4 tickets): $5
- One sheet (22 tickets): $20
- Purchase ride tickets inside the fairgrounds at one of the Powers Midways ticket booths
Gate specials at the 2019 Cabarrus County Fair
- Saturday, September 7th, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.: Free gate admission
- Sunday, September 8th, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.: Free admission with 4 canned food items per adult, or 2 canned food items per child
- Monday, September 9th: Discount night. $20 ride wristbands. $3 gate admission for age 6-11. $5 gate admission for age 12+.
- Tuesday, September 10th: Family Fun Night $4 gate admission for all.
- Thursday, September 12th: Seniors’ Night. Free admission for age 55+ from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Football Freebie: Bring your high school football ticket stub after the game on September 13th and get into the Fair for free.