Amazon and Grubhub have just partnered to offer Prime members a free, one-year Grubhub+ membership. With this membership you’ll enjoy unlimited $0 delivery fees from tons of participating restaurants on GrubHub. The regular price of GrubHub+ is $9.99 a month.
If you haven’t joined Amazon Prime yet, this is a good time to do so, since Amazon Prime Day is July 12th and 13th, 2022. You can try Amazon Prime for free for 30 days and take advantage of all the great offers on Prime Day.
If you’re already a member of Prime, you can sign up for GrubHub+ here, for free.
When the one year of free GrubHub+ runs out, you’ll automatically be charged $9.99 a month, so make sure to set a reminder to cancel, or at least, to reevaluate.
If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member you may want to consider joining. You have to pay a membership fee, but if you order a bunch of stuff online, the savings on shopping alone makes it worth it.
Amazon Prime members receive a many benefits, including
- Free one-day, two-day, or same-day shipping (depending on your location)
- Free movies and TV shows to stream through your smart TV, Roku, Fire Stick, or other device
- Discounts and special deals at Whole Foods, which is owned by Amazon
- Free, unlimited cloud storage for photos
- Free access to two million digital songs, available to play through the Amazon Music app for desktop or mobile
- Free Kindle book each month
- Exclusive deals and discounts available to Prime members only
- Early access to Lightning Deals
- 5% cash back on a Prime credit card
- Prime Wardrobe — try on eligible clothing items and only pay for those you keep