The Yiasou Greek Festival, which was canceled in 2020, will be back in 2021, but as a drive-thru event.
It will take place September 9th to 12th, 2021:
- Thursday, September 9th: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, September 10th: 11 a.m. to 10 pm.
- Saturday, September 11th: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, September 12th: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The festival takes place at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral, 600 East Boulevard.
Yiasou Greek Festival Drive-Thru Menu
For faster service, print out the drive-thru menu, and mark up what you want to order.
- Souvlaki (skewered marinated pork): $15
- Chicken (marinated grilled chicken tenders): $15
- Gyro (lamb and beef, seasoned with Greek spices): $15
- Large Greek Salad (lettuce, tomato, pepperoncini pepper, onion, feta, olives, Greek dressing): $8
- Add Gyro meat or chicken tenders: $4
The first three items include Tiropita, Spanakopita, Dolmada and Side Greek Salad.
- Tiropites (feta cheese pie): 2 pieces for $3
- Spanakopites (spinach and feta pie): 2 pieces for $3
- Dolmades (grape leaf stuffed with ground beef and rice): 2 pieces for $3
- Side Greek Salad (lettuce, tomato, pepperoncini pepper, onion, feta, olives, Greek dressing): $5
- Gyro pita (seasoned lamb and beef, Tzatziki sauce, tomato and onion): $8
- Chicken pita (marinated grilled chicken tenders, Tzatziki sauce, tomato and onion): $8
- Souvlaki stick (seasoned pork skewer): $3
- Bottled water: $3
- Coke: $3
- Coke Zero: $3
- Sprite: $3
- Lemonade: $3
- Amygthalota: box of 4 for $10
- Galaktobouriko: box of 4 for $12
- Baklava: Box of 4 for $12
- Koulouria: Bag of 12 for $9
- Combo box: Assorted for $15
- Loukoumades: 12 pieces for $8