- The Brewery, 1440 South Tryon Street, Suite 110, 980-819-7875
- The Chamber, 416 E 36th Street, 980-938-6200 (steps from the 36th Street Station Light Rail stop)
They often take part in festivals and other events. Take a look at their Facebook page for a full list of what they have coming up.
Here’s some of what’s coming up. Please make sure to notice which location each event is at.
RunBots Tuesday Run Club
Tuesdays, scheduled from May 4th to October 26th, 2021
- Face Mask! Masks are required inside the taproom and outside on the patio at the brewer. Please bring a face mask, or we have ones to purchase for $1.
- Phone! They are no longer offering paper maps. They are going contactless and waste-free, so please visit RunBots for the routes.
- ID! If you have purchased a Wooden Robot shirt or RunBots socks for the year and wear it while participating in our weekly run, you have prepaid for your 10oz pour (must be 21+). Socks and shirts available for purchase at the bar.
- Credit Card! They are no longer passing out beer tickets to those who run while wearing a Wooden Robot shirt or RunBots socks. In place of a paper beer ticket, they will be running your credit card with a $0 charge for us to track your pre-purchased RunBots beer.
- 5 Mile Route – starts at 6:30 pm
- 3 Mile Route – starts at 6:40 pm
- 1 Mile Route – starts at 6:50 pm
Tuesday Trivia at Wooden Robot
Tuesday, through February 22nd, 2022
Thursdays: “Survey Says” Trivia at The Chamber
Thursdays, through February 24th, 2022
More events coming up at breweries
Saturday, April 10, 2021
Sunday, April 11, 2021
Monday, April 12, 2021
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Friday, April 16, 2021
Saturday, April 17, 2021
Sunday, April 18, 2021
Monday, April 19, 2021