Wooden Robot Brewery is an urban farmhouse craft brewery with two locations:
- The Brewery, 1440 South Tryon Street, Suite 110, 980-819-7875
- The Chamber, 416 E 36th Street, 980-938-6200 (steps from the 36th Street Station Light Rail stop)
They often take part in festivals and other events. Take a look at their Facebook page for a full list of what they have coming up.
Here’s some of what’s coming up. Please make sure to notice which location each event is at.
Mindless Minutia Trivia at Wooden Robot Brewery
Tuesdays, scheduled through January 19th, 2021
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Wooden Robot Brewery, 1440 S Tryon Street
Inside and outside seating, heated and covered.
RunBots Tuesday Run Club
Tuesdays, scheduled through October 26th, 2021
- Face Mask! Masks are required inside the taproom and outside on the patio at the brewer. Please bring a face mask, or we have ones to purchase for $1.
- Phone! They are no longer offering paper maps. They are going contactless and waste-free, so please visit RunBots for the routes.
- ID! If you have purchased a Wooden Robot shirt or RunBots socks for the year and wear it while participating in our weekly run, you have prepaid for your 10oz pour (must be 21+). Socks and shirts available for purchase at the bar.
- Credit Card! They are no longer passing out beer tickets to those who run while wearing a Wooden Robot shirt or RunBots socks. In place of a paper beer ticket, they will be running your credit card with a $0 charge for us to track your pre-purchased RunBots beer.
- 5 Mile Route – starts at 6:30 pm
- 3 Mile Route – starts at 6:40 pm
- 1 Mile Route – starts at 6:50 pm
More events coming up at breweries
Monday, January 18, 2021
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Thursday, January 21, 2021
Friday, January 22, 2021
Saturday, January 23, 2021
Sunday, January 24, 2021
Monday, January 25, 2021
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Wednesday, January 27, 2021