The Town of Waxhaw presents Kaleidoscope Fest on Saturday, May 13th, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Check out this big list of spring festivals in the Charlotte area!
This festival is Waxhaw’s annual spring festival of the arts. It features a gift market, performances, food and more.
This is a free event in Downtown Waxhaw.
The event will feature:
- Arts and culture from around the world
- A gift market
Music all day at the intersection of Church and Main Streets:
- 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.: Culchies gan Ainm (Celtic Band)
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Charlotte Improv
- 1:45 to 2:45 p.m.: Cuthbertson High School Jazz Band
- 3 to 3:45 p.m.:Spectre & Sable
- 4 to 6 p.m.: Pantasia Steel Band
- Featuring a Silent Disco under the Water Tank!
Some features of the festival:
- Rock Painting
- Balloon Art
- Video Game Truck
- Plein Air Painting
- Live Model Drawing
- Lion Dance
- Chalk Art
- Basket Weaving
- Splatter Painting
3 Shuttles will be available with stops at:
- Shuttle 1: Millbridge Clubhouse (drop off on N Main & Broad)
- Shuttle 2: Lawson Clubhouse & State Employee Credit Union (drop off on Church and Price)
- Shuttle 3: Waxhaw Elementary (Caldwell & S Broome St.
The free shuttles will run every 45 minutes from 9:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Check out this list of the biggest fall festivals and Halloween events in Charlotte (or just keep reading for a list of upcoming festivals.)
Friday, December 8, 2023
Saturday, December 9, 2023
Sunday, December 10, 2023
Thursday, December 14, 2023
Friday, December 15, 2023
Saturday, December 16, 2023
Sunday, December 17, 2023