VTLGCLT (Vintage Charlotte) is one of Charlotte’s most popular sources for unique clothing and accessories. Every year it hosts pop-up shops where it brings together the area’s most talented and resourceful sellers of handmade and vintage items.
VTGCLT Spring Sale is going to take place April 15th, 2023, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., at Camp North End, 300 Camp Road, Charlotte, North Carolina. It will be in the historic Ford Building.
Check out a huge, day-by-day list of artist, artisan and vintage markets in the Charlotte area!
Early bird entry is from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and costs $8. From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., admission is $3.
Shop with more than 80 of the region’s best vintage and handmade vendors.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
More upcoming markets
Check out a huge list of upcoming markets in the Charlotte area, or look at a few of them here:
Leave a Reply