Town Brewing Company is a one of Charlotte’s newest breweries, at 800 Grandin Road, in the FreeMoreWest neighborhood, near Morehead Street and Freedom Drive. Doors officially opened September 28th, 2018.
You’ll find Town Brewing’s upcoming events on their Facebook page.
Live music: The Stark Reality Acoustic Trio
Friday, July 26th, 2019
Can Release Summer Pool Party
Saturday, July 27th, 2019
11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Celebrate Town Brewing’s inaugural can release at their Summer Pool Party.
They’re dressing up the patio like a tropical paradise so you can splash in a pool and enjoy live music while sporting your favorite cruise wear.
They will be releasing two brand new beers:
- Cruise to Nowhere: Session Sour Ale fermented with Mango, Guava, Passion Fruit, Blood Orange, and Hibiscus
- TDH Hazy IPA hopped with copious amounts of Sabro, El Dorado, Citra, Comet, Mosaic, and Hull Melon hops for a tropical, citrusy punch in the face!
Both of these releases will be available in the taproom on draft and to go in cans (16 oz 4 packs).
Activities and Entertainment:
- 3:00 – Music by DJ Karz on the Pool Deck
- 4:00 – Hula Hoop contests for kids and adults
- 5:00 – Flavor Tripping Station to explore the mind-bending effects of Miracle Fruit
- 7:00 – Shelley Ruffin + Soul Revival
- 8:00 – Tropical Shirt Competition
Live music: U-Phonik
Friday, August 9th, 2019