The 3rd Thursday of the month, from June to October, 2021, Monroe Road Advocates (MoRa), with Edge City Brewery, will present Thursdays Live.
The events will take place from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Embrace Community Sculpture, 6621 Monroe Road.
MoRA is a grass roots organization intent on shaping the rebirth of Monroe Road from Oakhurst to Matthews.
These are free events. Food and beverages will be available for purchase from Edge City Brewery, Hawthorne’s Pizza and Wingstop. You can also bring your own food, but no outside alcohol is permitted.
July 15th Thursdays Live
- Live music by Party of Six
- The Light Factory Photo Arts Center will have a free creative pop-up. You can make a cyanotype (blue print) and take it home the same night
- No Forks Given will be there, offering authentic Cuban fare
- Hawthornes NY Pizza and Bar will have specials on pepperoni or cheese — $5 for two slices, or $15 for a whole pie
- Edge City Brewery will be serving their full menu of cold beverages inside
- Tealicious will have three featured beverages available for purchase
- Hemptonicx will have a range of CBD products for you and your pets
Future Dates of Thursdays Live
- August 19th, 2021
- September 16th, 2021
- October 21st, 2021
Free parking is available onsite at Meridian Place (6697 Monroe Rd), and overflow parking is available across the street at East Mecklenburg High School (6800 Monroe Rd).
More Outdoor Music in CharlotteCheck out our list of outdoor concerts around Charlotte, or look at a day by day list of some upcoming outdoor concerts here:
Thursday, July 29, 2021
Friday, July 30, 2021
Saturday, July 31, 2021
Sunday, August 1, 2021
Thursday, August 5, 2021
Friday, August 6, 2021
Saturday, August 7, 2021
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Friday, August 13, 2021
Saturday, August 14, 2021
Sunday, August 15, 2021
Thursday, August 19, 2021
Friday, August 20, 2021
Saturday, August 21, 2021
Thursday, August 26, 2021
Friday, August 27, 2021