To help take some of the sting out of tax day 2019, many restaurants and other businesses are offering tax day deals and freebies. Tax day is Monday, April 15th, 2019 this year.
We’ll update the list as more deals come in, so make sure you check back often.
If you’re not doing this already, you can subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap’s daily emails (just one a day), and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
You might also be interested in:
- Charlotte events calendar
- 21 Outdoor Music Series
- Free things to do this week
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap’s emails (This is a daily email with everything Charlotte on the Cheap has to offer.)
Tax Day Deals and Freebies
- Great American Cookies: Get a free Original Chocolate Chip Cookie on April 15. No purchase required.
- Applebee’s: All April get a Strawberry Dollarita for $1.
- Sonny’s BBQ: Sonny’s BBQ will offer its Irresistible Rib Special for the 6th year in a row on Tax Day, Monday, April 15. Guests will receive half price Sweet & Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed Rib dinners for dine-in or takeout. $7.25 plus tax.
- Boston Market: Half chicken individual meal and a drink for $10.40 from April 10 to April 15. coupon necessary.
- Dunkin’: Dunkin’ (Dunkin Donuts) is offering its DD Perks® Rewards Members a Medium Hot or Iced Coffee for $1 all day, Monday, April 15 at participating Dunkin’ restaurants.
- Hooters: Kids at free on April 12 to 15, 2019 with a $15 adult purchase at participating Hooters locations.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Through April 15, get a Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40. That includes 13 bagels and 2 tubs of cream cheese. You need to join Bruegger’s Bagels Inner Circle loyalty club to take advantage of this offer.
- Cicis: On April 15, get an adult buffet for $4.15 with the purchase of a large drink. You’ll need this coupon.
- Kona Ice: April 15th is Chill Out Day. Get a free ice from participating Kona Ice trucks. You’ll be able to find a list of participating trucks by zip code on Kona Ice’s website.
- Noodles & Company: NoodlesREWARDS guests get $4 off orders of $10 for Tax Day when they skip the restaurant line by ordering online or through the mobile app with a click of a button. Guests can take advantage of the deal from April 10 to April 15, and must be signed up for NoodlesREWARDS by April 9 in order to receive the offer.
- Firehouse Subs: When guests purchase a full price large or medium sub April 15-17, chips and a drink, they get a free medium sub.
- Schlotzky’s: On April 15th, buy a medium-sized drink and chips and get a free small The Original sandwich. The Original sandwich features lean smoked ham and Genoa and Cotto salamis, and is served on a sourdough bun. Locally you’ll find Schlotzky’s at 3735 E. Franklin Boulevard, Gastonia.
- Planet Fitness: From April 11-20, members and non-members can use available HydroMassage chairs for free. Look for a coupon, which will be available starting April 11th.
- Office Depot and Office Max: 5 pounds free of in-store shredding. You’ll need this coupon.
Upcoming Free Events
While you’re here on Charlotte on the Cheap, why not take a look at some of the free events coming up?