The Swannee Theatre, at 200 West Avenue, Kannapolis, NC, is a theater from the 1930s, recently renovated to its original state, including the marquee.
Today it’s hosting live music. You can find the schedule and links to buy tickets here.
Starting May 23, 2023, every other Tuesday, The Swanee is hosting Heel-Toe Tuesdays. At this event a variety of line dancing styles will be taught. Dance to your favorite songs from the 80s to today.
Heel-Toes Tuesdays were announced on The Swanee Theatre’s Facebook page.
Admission is free to Heel-Toe Tuesdays.
Domestic beer will be on special, for $2.
Once we verify all the dates, we’ll update here and on our calendar.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets