Carolina Beer Temple, at 195 N Trade Street, Matthews, North Carolina, is a craft beer store and beer. They are dedicated to carrying only beers made by independently owned breweries.
They feature 26 beers on tap, as well as beer to go.
You can find their upcoming events on their Facebook page.
Here’s some of what’s coming up.
Saturday, February 4th, 2023
12 to 2 p.m.
$5 donation to taste
Your donation goes to the Matthews Help Center. Come and taste the chili and vote for your favorite.
Explore Italy Wine Tasting with Free Charcuterie Cones
Wednesday, February 15th, 2023
$12 (fee is waived if you buy a bottle from the tasting)
Come down and taste four different wines from Italy with Zack Dunn of Winebow. There will be free Cheese and Charcuterie Cones from Me, You and a Cheeseboard courtesy of Lux Eyecare for the first 25 people. Tasting is $12 and the fee is waived if you purchase a bottle from the tasting.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets