Metropolitan’s music series, Music at the Met, is taking place every Thursday from April 20th to October 5th, 2023, from 6 to 9 p.m.
It takes place next to Dressler’s.
Do you love outdoor concerts? They’re not just for summer! Make sure to check out HUGE day-by-day list of outdoor concerts around Charlotte. Most are free.
The concert series features talented local singer/songwriters.
It’s free and boasts views of the Little Sugar Creek Greenway and the city skyline. In addition to the live music overlooking the Charlotte skyline, patrons can also enjoy takeout from one of the restaurants at Metropolitan.
Here’s the schedule of performers:
- April 20: Patrick Mawn
- April 27: Ellie Morgan
- May 4: Mariachi Los Gavilanes
- May 11: The Roads Below
- May 18: Thirsty Horses
- May 25: Greazy Keyz
- June 1: The Lighthouse Duo
- June 8: Natural Fiasco
- June 15: Lisa De Novo
- June 22: Caleb Wolfe
- June 29: Late Night Special
- July 6: Dean Peterson Jr.
- July 13: Rusty Pilot Acoustic
- July 20: Jay Mathey
- July 27: Nate Randall
- August 3: Fred Heintz
- August 10: Chad Andrew Harris
- August 17: Annie Haden
- August 24: Todd Johnson
- August 31: Randy Paul & Revelry
- September 7: Chase Killough
- September 14: Cory Luetjen & The Traveling Blues Band
- September 21: Ryan & Wood Acoustic
- September 28: Steve Caviness
- October 5: FallLift
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap