Metropolitan’s music series, Music at the Met, is taking place every Thursday from May 12th to September 29th, 2022, from 6 to 9 p.m.
It takes place next to Dressler’s.
Do you love outdoor concerts? They’re not just for summer! Make sure to check out HUGE day-by-day list of outdoor concerts around Charlotte. Most are free.
The concert series features talented local singer/songwriters.
It’s free and boasts views of the Little Sugar Creek Greenway and the city skyline. In addition to the live music overlooking the Charlotte skyline, patrons can also enjoy takeout from one of the restaurants at Metropolitan.
Here’s the schedule of performers:
- May 12: Thirsty Horses
- May 19: The Parks Brothers
- May 26: Spencer Rush
- June 2: The Hwy
- June 9: Natty Boh Duo
- June 16: Brent Cates Band
- June 23: Fred Heintz
- June 30: Dan Hood
- July 7: Courtney Lynn & Quinn
- July 14: Ellie Morgan
- July 21: Clay Schools
- July 28: Steve Willards & Chuck Folds
- August 4: Patrick Mawn
- August 11: The Parks Brothers
- August 18: Jason Atkins
- August 25: 77th Street Rock and Soul Revue
- September 1: Lisa De Novo
- September 8: Jeff Brown
- September 15: Rayen Belchere
- September 22: JB And Company
- September 29: Colby Dobbs
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap