Metropolitan’s fall music series, Music at the Met, takes place Thursday evenings, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., from August 29th to October 17th, 2019.
It’s free to attend.
The acoustic concert series features local talented singer/songwriters.
It’s free and boasts views of the Little Sugar Creek Greenway and the city skyline. In addition to the live music overlooking the Charlotte skyline, patrons can also enjoy specials featured throughout its restaurants and retailers.
Metropolitan is at 1111 Metropolitan Avenue. Free parking is available to concertgoers in the parking deck adjacent to the concert stage (between Dressler’s and Hickory Tavern). The parking deck can be entered from Kings Drive or Charlottetowne Avenue.
Here’s the schedule:
- August 29th: Rayen Belchere
- September 5th: Spencer Rush
- September 12th: Ellie Morgan
- September 19th: Thirsty Horses
- September 26th: Natty Boh Duo
- October 3rd: Ellie Morgan
- October 10th: Tin 4
- October 17th: Late Night Special
Lawn chairs are welcome. Leashed dogs can attend. No outside beverages or coolers allowed.
While you’re there, enjoy:
- Giant Jenga
- Connect 4
- Popsicle Stand (VeloPops Charlotte)
- Hickory Tavern: Shrimp & Oyster Night (50¢ shrimp – $1 oysters)
- Dressler’s: 1/2 price appetizers (5pm-7pm)
- Pisces: 1/2 price cocktails
- Hickory Tavern: $4 mules, $4 local craft beer specials