Anne Springs Close Greenway, 2573 Lake Haigler Drive, in Fort Mill, South Carolina, is hosting a Summer Concert Series that will run on Thursdays from May 6th through July 29th, 2021.
Gates open at 5:30 p.m. and the concerts go from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The cost is $6 per person and free to Greenway members. Parking is $5 per car. Special Events Parking Passes are available.
Bring a lawn chair or blanket.
Food trucks will be at each concert. Dogs on a 6-foot leash are welcome. Picnics and coolers are allowed. Beer, wine, water and sodas will be for sale.
2021 Summer Series
- May 6th: Next Level Band of Charlotte ( Variety )
- May 13th: Late Night Special ( Pop/Rock/Soul )
- May 20th: Diamonds and Whiskey ( Country )
- May 27th: Gal Friday ( Country/Pop/Rock/ Bluegrass )
- June 3rd: Natty Boh Duo ( Acoustic )
- June 10th: The Hitmen ( Variety )
- June 17th: 70s Kids – Solid Gold Tribute Band ( 70s Tribute )
- June 24th: Todd Johnson + The Revolvers ( Classic Rock )
- July 1st: KRVE ( Variety )
- July 8th: U-Phonik ( Classic/Hard Rock )
- July 15th: Who Rescued Who ( Variety )
- July 22nd: Coming Up Brass ( Variety )
- July 29th: Terence Young Experience ( Jazz/R&B )
Information about the events:
- Free for Greenway Members and $6 for Non-Members
- $5 special event parking (parking passes are available for purchase or are included as a Friends of the Greenway benefit)
- Weekly food trucks
- Beer, wine and sodas are for sale
- Gates open at 6pm. Music starts at 6:30pm and runs through 8:30pm
- No glass or outside alcohol. Bag check at gate. Picnics and coolers are permitted.
- The Greenway is a tobacco-free facility.
- No bottled water sold on site. Please bring reusable bottle for refill.
- Dogs on 6-foot leash are welcome. Be courteous and dispose of any waste in trash receptacles. No doggie bags provided.
- Lawn/camping chairs, blankets are encouraged. Personal tents are not allowed.
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap