South End Market takes place every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Atherton Mill, 2000 South Boulevard, across from the Rail Trail.
It features local farmers, ranchers, fish mongers, food artisans, crafters and more.
Interested in learning about farmers’ markets across the region? Check out our big list of farmers’ markets in the Charlotte area.
On Saturday, August 21st, 2021, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., South End Market is hosting their first-ever Back-To-School Day, with loads of kid-friendly activities.
This event is sponsored by Blooming Smiles Pediatric Dentistry.
Here’s some of what’s going on:
- Meet farmers
- Visit baby goats from Blue Goat Dairy
- Meet chickens, ducks and quail from SymbioFarm
- See cooking demonstrations by Chef Alyssa of Chef Alyssa’s Kitchen
- See cooking demonstrations by Cjef Raffaele Patrizi of Mano Bella Artisan Foods
- Music by MonaLisa Musiq
- Face painting by Norina Felts
- Hair feathering by Jessi Sauls of Mouna Bowa Farms
More Events for Kids
Check out our huge list of upcoming events for kids in the Charlotte area, or look at a few of them here: