Rhino Market is celebrating its 4th anniversary on Saturday, December 8th, 2018, all day, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
If you haven’t been to Rhino Market yet, you should. It’s a market where you can get lots of good (many local) products like beer, coffee, and food. There’s seating indoors and out. And it’s got a deli where you can get sandwiches, breakfast items and more.
Some personal trivia: they serve up my favorite omelette in Charlotte, but I’ve heard convincing testimonial about the breakfast burrito too.
Here’s some of what’s going on:
- Special beer from Town Brewing
- Espresso bar from Summit Coffee in the morning
- Samples from Cardais Gourmet
- 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.: DJ Joe
- 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.: DJ Nostalgia
- More vendors (check the Facebook page for updates)