Charlotte Restaurant Week is returning!
Queen’s Feast will take place from January 21st to 30th, 2022. This will be the perfect time to try a new restaurant, or revisit a favorite restaurant that you’ve been missing.
During Queen’s Feast you pay a set amount for a three course prix fixe meal from a participating restaurant. Over 70 restaurants in the Charlotte metro area are participating.
In addition to the $30 and $35 prix fixe dinner prices, Queen’s Feast now includes $40 and $45 options so that restaurants can continue to offer impressive menus at a discount, while acknowledging higher food and operating costs.
First time participants include:
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ, and Church & Union in Uptown Charlotte
- Calle Sol Latin Café & Cevicheria in Plaza Midwood
- Old Town Kitchen & Cocktails in Rock Hill
- BOCADO Bar & Diner in South End
- The Local Room in Locust
- The newest location of Firebirds Wood Fired Grill in Huntersville
- Margaux’s Wine, Pizza & Market in Pineville
- Mas Amor Cantina and the Vintage House in Hickory
Reservations are recommended.
Keep reading for the full list of restaurants!
- Prix fixe is for dinner only.
- Prix fixe price is $30, $35, $40, or $45 per person, depending on the restaurant. All menu items are per person unless otherwise indicated. Tax and gratuity are not included.
- Menus are subject to change without notice based on product availability.
- Coupons may not be accepted at some restaurants during Charlotte Restaurant Week. Check on the restaurant.
- If you need adjustments to the menu because of dietary restrictions, please check with the individual restaurant in advance to see if they can do it.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Days and hours vary by restaurant.
- If you can’t keep your reservation, please cancel as soon as possible.
Restaurants participating in Queen’s Feast
Following is a list of restaurants, organized by area. Go to the Queen’s Feast website for more information on each restaurant, including the address, the menu, and a link for reservations.
Belmont / Gaston County
- The Bottle Tree
- Estia’s Kouzina
- Heirloom Restaurant
- Old Stone Steakhouse
Concord / Cabarrus County
- 73 & Main Restaurant
- Basilico Italiano
- The Speedway Club
- Dolce Osteria
- Napa on Providence
- Big Ben British Restaurant & Pub
- The Cajun Queen
Fort Mill / Rock Hill / York County
- Napa at Kingsley
- Old Town Kitchen & Cocktails
- The Pump House
Hickory / Catawba County
- Cafe Rule & Wine Bar
- Charolais Steakhouse
- Mas Amor Cantina
- Standard Oyster Company
- Vintage House
Huntersville / North Mecklenburg
- Alton’s Kitchen & Cocktails
- Dressler’s – Birkdale
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Huntersville
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Northlake
- H Bar + Social
- Red Rocks Cafe – Birkdale
Indian Land / Lancaster County
- Red Rocks Cafe – RedStone
- Dressler’s – Metropolitan
Montford Park / Park Road
- El Puro Cuban Restaurant
- Bistro La Bon
- Calle Sol Latin Café & Cevichera
- BOCADO Bar & Diner
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse
- The Wine Loft South End
South Perimeter / Ballantyne / Pineville
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Stonecrest
- Global Restaurant
- Margaux’s Wine, Pizza & Market
- The Porter’s House
SouthPark / Foxcroft
- Aqua e Vino
- Bar Marcel
- Bulla Gastrobar
- Dogwood Southern Table & Bar
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – SouthPark
- Oak Steakhouse
- Red Rocks Cafe – Charlotte
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – SouthPark
Southwest Charlotte / Ayrsley
- 37sol Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar
- Harry’s Grille & Tavern – Ayrsley
Locust / Stanly County
- The Local Room
Statesville / Iredell County
- The 220 Cafe
- Golden Owl Tavern
- Harbor Inn Seafood
- Church & Union
- Aria Tuscan Grill
- BLT Steak
- Bernardin’s at Ratcliffe
- Brazz Carvery & Steakhouse
- The Capital Grille
- Deluxe, The Fun Art of Dining
- Estampa Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse
- Forchetta Italian Kitchen
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
- La Belle Helene
- Red Salt by David Burke
- Rí Rá Irish Pub
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Uptown
- Sea Level NC
- Tupelo Honey