After a year and a half hiatus, Charlotte Restaurant Week is returning! Queen’s Feast will take place from July 16th to 25th, 2021. This is the perfect time to try a new restaurant, or revisit a favorite restaurant that you’ve been missing.
During Queen’s Feast you pay $30 or $35 (not including tax or gratuity) for a three course prix fixe meal from your choice of 40+ restaurants in the Charlotte area.
First-time participants in the promotion this summer include The Wine Loft South End, Golden Owl Tavern in the University area, and Red Salt by David Burke in Uptown Charlotte.
Reservations are recommended.
On the Charlotte Restaurant Week website you can browse by area or look at an alphabetized list of restaurants. From there you can follow the link for a particular restaurant and see the menu or make a reservation.
- Prix fixe is for dinner only.
- Prix fixe price is $30 or $35, and all menu items are per person unless otherwise indicated.
- Menus are subject to change without notice based on product availability.
- Coupons may not be accepted at some restaurants during Charlotte Restaurant Week. Check on the restaurant.
- If you need adjustments to the menu because of dietary restrictions, please check with the individual restaurant in advance to see if they can do it.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Days and hours vary by restaurant.
- If you can’t keep your reservation, please cancel as soon as possible.
Restaurants participating in Queen’s Feast
Below is a list of participating restaurants, by location. Go here and click on the restaurant you’re interested in, and you can see the menu that they’re offering, and you can make reservations. If more restaurants are added, we will update the list.
Belmont / Gaston County
- The Bottle Tree ($35)
- Old Stone Steakhouse ($35)
Concord / Cabarrus County
- 73 & Main Restaurant ($35)
- Basilico Italiano ($35)
- The Speedway Club ($35)
- Dolce Osteria ($35)
- Big Ben British Restaurant & Pub ($35)
- The Cajun Queen ($35)
- Caswell Station ($35)
Hickory / Catawba County
- BOCA ($35)
- Charolais Steakhouse ($35)
- Standard Oyster Company ($35)
Huntersville / North Mecklenburg
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Northlake ($35)
- Red Rocks Cafe – Birkdale ($35)
- Bistro La Bon ($35)
- The Manchester 1812 ($35)
- Nikko Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar ($35)
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse ($35)
- The Wine Loft South End ($35)
South Perimeter / Ballantyne / Pineville
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Stonecrest ($35)
- Global Restaurant ($35)
SouthPark / Foxcroft
- Aqua e Vino ($35)
- Bar Marcel ($35)
- Bulla Gastrobar ($35)
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – SouthPark ($35)
- Red Rocks Cafe – Charlotte ($35)
- Village Tavern ($35)
Southwest Charlotte / Ayrsley
- Harry’s Grille & Tavern ($35)
Statesville / Iredell County
- The 220 Cafe ($35)
- Golden Owl Tavern ($30)
- 5Church ($35)
- Aria Tuscan Grill ($30)
- BLT Steak ($35)
- Bernardin’s at Ratcliffe ($35)
- Brazz Carvery & Steakhouse ($35)
- Deluxe, The Fun Art of Dining ($35)
- Red Salt by David Burke ($35)
- Fahrenheit ($35)
- Forchetta ($35)
- La Belle Helene ($35)
- Sea Level NC ($35)